FAFSA Completion Workshop, Nov. 7
Working on completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have questions or need help (or simply moral support with getting it done)? Join representatives and college navigators from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) for this workshop to help you either get started or complete the process. Be sure to bring the paperwork necessary to file your FAFSA, including:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
This program is open to anyone who is going to college and applying for the FAFSA and will take place in the Computer Lab. (You are welcome to bring your own laptop if you prefer.) For our planning purposes, registration is requested; you may do so by calling us at 207-333-6640, ext. 4, or click here to register online.
Date:Thursday Nov 7, 2019
Time:6:00 PM – 7:30 PM