- Download the app. The cloudLibrary is an app based service. Download the appropriate cloudLibrary App by going to http://yourcloudlibrary.com or go to the download library (link is on our website): http://download.maineinfonet.org—Simply choose your library from the drop-down menu and go!
- Log into your library. Using the drop down menu in the app, select your state, library, and enter your library barcode. Click agree to terms and log in.
- Browse, borrow, and Read. Now you are ready to browse, borrow and read eBooks from the Maine InfoNet Download Library!
- How long can I keep an item? Our eBooks and eAudios check out for up to 21 days (3 weeks).
- How many digital items can I have out at one time? Three.
- Is it possible to renew my items? No. However, the item can be checked back out again if there is no one waiting for it, and your device will remember where you left off.
- Can I return an item early? Yes. Go to My Books to return (check in) the item.
- How many holds can I have? Three.
- How do I know when my item is available? Can I get notified via email?
- When the item is returned to the library, a message will appear in your Message Center telling you the title is available for checkout. You will have three days to checkout the item before the hold is removed. You can set up email notification through My Books under your settings (account profile).
- How do I cancel a hold? Go to My Books and find your Holds. Remove the hold for the item that you no longer need.
Through your cloudLibrary account, click on About. Click Online Help.
If you have questions about how to use the Download Library, please call the Library Reference Desk at 333-6640 ext. 4.