September is Library Card Sign Up Month!
Did you know that residents of Auburn, Lewiston and Minot may register or renew a card online to use for online services? This card may be activated for borrowing material by visiting the library and showing appropriate identification.
Free Cards: Free Auburn Public Library cards are issued for one year to:
- Residents of Auburn (including Danville), Minot and Lewiston
- Non-resident property tax payers of Auburn, Minot and Lewiston
- Students or employees of Auburn K-12 schools or the Minot public school k-12
- City employees of Auburn and Minot
- Active tutors and students of Literacy Volunteers Androscoggin
- Active volunteers in the BookReach program
- Non-resident library staff members and approved library volunteers.
Although Auburn Public Library cards are not issued to non-resident CMCC students, these students may borrow APL materials using their official student identification card by procedures agreed upon between APL and the CMCC library.
All other library cards are issued for a fee for specified durations of up to one year.
A single subscription card may be used by all members of an immediate family.
Current subscription fees are:
- $60 for one year
- $30 for 6 months
- $15 for 3 months
We cannot provide online registration for nonresident cards at this time.
Questions? Give us a call!