Library now open with limited hours and services
The Library has reopened with limited services. Here’s what you need to know:
The Library will be open Monday, 10AM-7PM; Tuesday-Friday, 10AM-6PM
Health and Safety Precautions
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Offering contactless holds pickup
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance between each other
- Wearing face coverings while inside the library.
- Following cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
What we are asking you to do:
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently have had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others
- Wear a face covering while inside the library.
- Follow all directional signs and floor markings.
To enable distancing and to keep customers and staff safe, we will have some limits in place
- Limited Capacity. Entry is limited to 10 customers at a time, not including those who have appointments to use the Children’s Room or the library computers. Please limit your visit to thirty minutes. Most furniture, including chairs and tables, have been removed. We cannot accommodate groups or other meetings at this time.
- Children’s Room. Appointments are strongly recommended for children to use the Children’s Room. Use of the Children’s Room is limited to two families at a time. To make an appointment, please call the Children’s Department, 333-6640, ext. 3. Toys and furniture have been removed and computers are unavailable. Parents are welcome to select material for their children. We cannot accommodate groups or other meetings at this time.
- Computer Use. Computers have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be disinfected between each use. Computer use is by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call the reference desk at 333-6640, ext.4. We cannot supply headphones at this time.
Please note that the Reciprocal Borrowing Program is still suspended.
Returning items and due dates
Our book drops are now open for you to return your checked out library items. Please return items to the book drop and do not bring them into the library.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 3 days before getting checked in. We will back date when we check in. Be aware that items may appear on your record for up to a week after return. We have extended loan periods for one week if you wish to return items early to avoid temporary overdues.
- We are now charging our normal overdue fees. Items will be backdated to date of return when checked in. You will not be charged overdue fees for items in quarantine.
Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified that they are ready.
What you need to know:
- Place your holds online, by phone or by email to email@example.com.
- Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
- Wait until you are notified that your items are ready for pick up.
- If you would like to pick up items in the library, you may pick up within 7 days.
- If you would like curbside service, please call to make arrangements.
We are looking forward to seeing you again! The safety of our customers and staff is very important to us. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition. Please contact us if you have any questions.