We are open!
The library is now fully open, with a few limitations. We have lifted the capacity limit for the building, and we are no longer taking appointments. We are asking that you wear a mask in the building in consideration of younger customers. Masks are required in the Children’s Room.
- As vaccinations are not yet available for those 12 and under, the children’s room is still requiring masks and social distancing. Seating is limited, and toys and crafts are not available for in library use. We have some children’s computers available.
- The Teen Room is open, but with limited capacity.
- Computers are now available on a walk in basis. We are no longer taking appointments.
- The Computer Lab and Media Lab are available with some capacity limitations.
- Study rooms are now open. Appointments are encouraged, but walk ins will be accommodated when space permits.
- Curbside service is available, call us from the parking lot and we will bring your items out to you.
Please call if you have any questions!