Customers may borrow the Roku for access to APL’s Vudu account, currently with over 60 movies. The movies are accessed over the internet, and are not stored on the Roku device.
To use the Roku, you must have a television with an HDMI port, broadband internet, and a wired or wireless router.
Movies available are subject to change, as we add new ones, and older titles expire. To see the current list of movies available to stream, see our Roku movie list
Our Lending Policy:
- Customers aged 18 or older with an Auburn or Lewiston Public Library card in good standing can check out Rokus. Holds from other libraries will not be honored.
- The loan period is 7 days with no renewals.
- Overdue fines will be $2.00 per day.
- A signed borrowing agreement is required.
- Failure to return the Roku will result in a charge of $100 plus a $15 processing fee.
- The Roku kit contains:
- The Roku box
- The Roku remote
- A HDMI cable
- A power cord
- Returns must be handed to a staff member. Do not place in the bookdrop.