Services for adults
In-person services are limited due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please call for more information.
Ask a Librarian
- Call (207) 333-6640 ext. 4, or email email@example.com Looking for information? Have questions? Ask us! We are happy to help you find answers, satisfy your curiosity, or find a good book to read.
- LibraryLA.org, for 24/7 reference help
- Programs and activities for adults. APL offers a variety of entertaining and educational programs at no cost. Programs include dynamic guest speakers, author visits, musical performances, interesting workshops, classic movies, and more. See our calendar for all programs and events.
- Free access high speed public internet computers and wireless internet access. Printing is available for a fee. Computer Use Policy.
- Computer and Technology Help We offer computer help on an as-requested basis. For more infomration, call the Reference Desk at 333-6640, ext. 4.
- Create! Media Lab is available to cardholders for media projects on a reservation basis.
- The 3D Printer is now available by appointment. See 3D Printer Policy and Guidelines for more information.
- Fax, Copy and Scanning services
- Use a Study Room
- Three group study rooms accommodate small meetings and study sessions for up to six (6) people.
- The rooms may be reserved up to two (2) weeks in advance and for a maximum of two (2) hours at a time.
- The rooms may also be used on a walk-in basis, pending availability.
- To reserve a study room, please call the Reference Desk at 333-6640, ext. 4.
- Test proctoring