Services for adults
In-person services are limited due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please call for more information.
Ask a Librarian
- Call (207) 333-6640 ext. 4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Looking for information? Have questions? Ask us! We are happy to help you find answers, satisfy your curiosity, or find a good book to read.
- LibraryLA.org, for 24/7 reference help
- Programs and activities for adults. APL offers a variety of entertaining and educational programs at no cost. Programs include dynamic guest speakers, author visits, musical performances, interesting workshops, classic movies, and more. See our calendar for all programs and events.
- Free access high speed public internet computers and wireless internet access. Printing is available for a fee. Computer Use Policy.
- Computer and Technology Classes We offer computer classes and more casual drop in sessions. Check the calendar or call us for dates and times.
- Create! Media Lab is available to cardholders for media projects on a reservation basis.
- The 3D Printer is now available by appointment. See 3D Printer Policy and Guidelines for more information.
- Fax, Copy and Scanning services
- Use a Study Room
- Three group study rooms accommodate small meetings and study sessions for up to six people. The rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance (reservations are accepted for pairs and groups only). The rooms may also be used by anyone (including single users) on a walk-in basis. To reserve a study room, please call us at 333-6640 ext. 4.
- Test proctoring
- Online Services include genealogy databases, car repair, language learning and more.
- Local history-genealogy search service
- If you are out of state or can’t visit the library you can request specific information from our community’s yearbooks, newspapers, and city directories.
- Job and Career Assistance