Help your community by helping your Library.
Volunteers are an essential part of the Auburn Public Library, and the Library provides a multitude of volunteer opportunities. You can read to kids in daycare, help with our book sale, teach a senior how to use a computer, help organize and maintain library collections, help host library programs – among many other options.
We have volunteer opportunities available for teens, adults, and retirees of a wide variety of interests and abilities.
Volunteering feels good!You can experience great satisfaction from knowing you are making a difference – and that’s only the beginning.
- Volunteering makes you feel needed
- Volunteering can mean learning new skills or sharing those you already have
- Volunteering helps you meet new people
- Volunteering can create relationships which may help your business or career
- Volunteering is fun!
Fill out an application and a staff member will be in touch. The APL family looks forward to welcoming you as a volunteer!
- Volunteer Application Form (Volunteers 18 years of age and older)
- VolunTEEN-application (Volunteers 13 – 17 years of age)
- Volunteer Handbook
Interested in reading to children? Learn more about the Bookreach program.