The Teen Space is located on the 2nd floor of the library and is open to teens ages 12-18. Teens are asked to check in at the Reference Desk when they arrive. While you’re here our expectations are:
- Respect Yourself: Behave appropriately for a public space - this means anywhere on library property.
- Respect Others: Use suitable language, wear headphones when listening to a device, use an appropriate volume when speaking with others.
- Respect the Space: Take care of the furniture and games, pick up after yourself (leave the room the way you found it).
APL promises to offer teens a comfortable place for doing homework, reading, gaming (LEGOS, Board Games, Video Games), socializing, hosting fun events, and listening to your interests.
Teen programs are offered throughout each month both in the Teen Space and in the Androsocoggin Community Room. Please see the calendar for program details.
CCU Life & Financial Navigator on site
Try-it Tuesday: Tissue Paper Flowers
Try something new each Tuesday with children's staff and local volunteers
Spring Slow Flow Yoga
Preschool Story Time
Join us for stories, songs, and a craft. Best for children ages 2 - 5, siblings are welcome. No registration is required.
- Infants (Ages Birth - 24 months)
- Preschool (Ages 2-4)
- School Age (Grades K-6, Ages 5-11)
- Teens (Grades 7-12, Ages 12-18)
- Middle School (Grades 7-8)
- High School (Grades 9-12)
- Adults (Ages 18+)
- All Ages
- Arts & Crafts
- Book Club
- DIY Kit
- Read to a Dog
- Scavenger Hunt
- Book Discussions
- Book Sale
- Health & Wellness
- Story Time
- Make and Take
- Virtual Programming